Browning Plasma Platinum 75 Badminton Racket
(You save £240.01)
Unstrung Frameweight - 75g
Construction - 100% Plasma treated nano carbon / titanium
- 100% Plasma treated nano-carbon/titanium - The carbon is heated to ultra high temperatures, increasing the integrity of the material. The result is Brownings most durable and powerful racket ever!
- Widebody frame for increased power
- Perforated grip allows the hand to breathe
- Titanium reinforced shaft and head increase torsional stability
- Browning flex system in the handle for more 'whip'
- Titanium coated string is durable and powerful
- Isometric head shape for 'fatter' sweet spot
- Chrome coated head stiffens the frame aiding torsional stability and shot placement.
- Complete with quality full length padded carry case with a stap.
2nd use today. First use needed to get used to, as head speed different than previous racket with stiffer flex. Good for smash shots and less effort required for effective clears. All fine, feel it would benefit from racket spec being printed on the racket as with other brands. As an older player would prefer a slightly thicker, more cushioned grip. Wouldn’t have paid full mrp, but good value at price paid.